We all know you can get great deals at Amazon, but here are some little-known tricks and insider tips on how to save even more when you shop at Amazon.
- Amazon publishes its deals at amazon.com/deals.
- Earn Amazon gift cards by trading in unwanted cell phones, tablets, laptops, video games or consoles, or books. See amazon.com/tradein.
- Before checking out, look for coupons by clicking “Today’s Deals” in the navigation, then “Coupons.”
- On holidays, Amazon often issues coupon codes for 20-30% off.
- Use Amazon’s Subscribe and Save program to get automatic delivery of items that you use regularly. You can save up to 15%.
If you shop Amazon much, it is worth it to sign up for Amazon Prime ($99/year).
- Free 2-day shipping.
- Instant access to video streaming
- Free songs (with no ads) with Prime Music.
- Early Access to select deals 30 minutes before everyone else.
- Unlimited photo storage.
- Free ebooks.
- Free game content every month.
If you shop through links in this post, we may earn a small commission.