Cyber Monday refers to the Monday immediately following Black Friday, the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States. The term made its debut on November 28, 2005 and has now become one of the biggest online shopping days of the year.
See other articles about Black Friday. Don’t want to fight the crowds and madness at the stores on Black Friday? Then shop online on Cyber Monday and you may save even more!
Almost every major retailer will be in the game, so you can sign up with specific retailers to get deal alerts. See their websites, Facebook pages, and Twitter accounts.
- Become a regular on the Gold Box. Check out the Deal of the Day and today’s Lightning Deals.
- Sign up for daily e-mails on Gold Box deals.
- Like them on Facebook to receive updates about deals, new releases, and exclusive Amazon content.
- Follow @amazondeals on Twitter. They will tweet about their Deals of the Day and Gold Box Lightning Deals.
- Install the Amazon Mobile App and shop their deals from anywhere.
- Install the Amazon Assistant browser bar and put special Amazon features right at your fingertips.
If you shop through links in this post, we may earn a small commission.